KTM Riders Academy Thailand
Learn fundamental offroad skills to get the most out of your Enduro riding. We welcome riders of all skill levels – from complete beginners to seasoned riders seeking a tailored and effective way to hone their riding abilities.
Conducted by KTM-certified offroad instructors of Thailand, topics covered will include riding posture, bike setup, and obstacle crossing.
What to know
- Enduro motorcycles of all brands are welcome.
- Any motocross or adventure riding gear (jacket and pants) as long as they have front and back protectors, elbow pads, and knee pads.
- Otherwise, a separate motocross body armor under a jersey.
- Motocross or adventure riding boots covering the ankles.
- DOT certified full face helmet, motocross helmet (with separate goggles), supermoto or adventure helmet. Open face or modular helmets are not allowed.
- Any mesh or leather riding gloves.
For the latest news and registration details, stay tuned to KTM THAILAND Facebook
Ban Kha, Ratchaburi, Thailand