Ready To Race? The Orange Enduro 2023 welcomes enduro racers to the start line at various venues across Malaysia. Four rounds of races, consisting of 2 days per round, will run from June to December 2023. Five categories are available for participation: Open, Novice, Veteran, KTM/HQV/GASGAS and CKD.
Each round consists of a prologue race (day 1) and main race (day 2). All riders must take part in the prologue segments of their race categories in order to determine their starting position in the main race. You may participate in more than one category! Prize monies are up for grabs to the top 3 podium finishers, as well as for the overall champion of the Orange Enduro race series. Championship will be determined by a points system across all race rounds.
- 10 - 11 June: Selangor - Bukit Kiambangsari MX Track
- 5 - 6 Aug: Penang - Gua Perahu
- 7 - 8 Oct: Kelantan - Gua Musang
- 15 - 16 Dec: Johor - Pasir Gudang
- 8.30am: Registration
- 9.30am: Prologue free practice
- 10.30am: Prologue Time Attack
- ED5 - CKD
- ED3 - VETERAN
- ED4 - KTM/HQV/GASGAS
- ED2 - NOVICE
- ED1 - OPEN
- 2pm: Race - ED5 CKD
- 9.30am: Race - ED1 OPEN, ED2 NOVICE
- 12.30am: Lunch break
- 1.30pm: Race - ED3 VETERAN, ED4 KTM/HQV/GASGAS
- 5.30pm: Orange ceremony
- All racers must take part in the Day 1 prologue race (2 laps).
- Best timings will be released for race day.
- If racers register for more than one category, their prologue race time for each category will be taken from the corresponding prologue race of that specific category.
- No-help zone: only racers can offer help to each other (no help allowed from spectators).
- Racers must compete on their registered bike, and no swapping of bikes are allowed.
ROUND ONE / DAY 1 (SAT 10 JUN)
ROUND ONE / DAY 2 (SUN 11 JUN)
RULES & REGULATIONS
- KTM/Husqvarna Motorcycles/GASGAS
Championship Points System:
All makes and models of Enduro bikes are welcome!
Participants must have a full-faced helmet, gloves, and boots with shin and ankle protection.
For the latest news and updates, visit KTM Malaysia | Facebook
Round 1 (10 – 11 Jun): Bukit Kiambangsari MX Track, Selangor