Orange Enduro Malaysia
Ready To Race? The Orange Enduro 2023 welcomes enduro racers to the start line at various venues across Malaysia. Four rounds of races will run from June to December 2023. Five categories are available for participation: Open, Novice, Veteran, KTM/HQV/GASGAS and CKD.
You may participate in more than one category! Prize monies are up for grabs to the top 3 podium finishers, as well as for the overall champion of the Orange Enduro race series. Championship will be determined by a points system across all race rounds.
- 10 – 11 June: Selangor – Bukit Kiambangsari MX Track
- 5 – 6 Aug: Penang – Gua Perahu
- 7 – 8 Oct: Kelantan – Gua Musang
- 15 – 16 Dec: Johor – Pasir Gudang
- Registration is now open! Submit the form below.
- 5 Aug will be free practice day for all racers.
- No-help zone: only racers can offer help to each other (no help allowed from spectators).
- Racers must compete on their registered bike, and no swapping of bikes are allowed.
ROUND 2 / 6 AUG.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- KTM/Husqvarna Motorcycles/GASGAS
Championship Points System:
All makes and models of Enduro bikes are welcome!
Participants must have a full-faced helmet, gloves, and boots with shin and ankle protection.
For the latest news and updates, visit KTM Malaysia | Facebook
Kuala Betis, Gua Musang, Kelantan